The LaSalle Group: Industry Leader and Innovator
LaSalle at a Glance
- Founded 1990
- Family-owned and-operated
- 1,400+ employees
- 1,500+ residents in our care
- 4 divisions
- Constant Care Family Management (CCFM)
- Lake Superior Contracting
- MWW Development
- Winfield Design
- 3 senior living brands
- Autumn Leaves – memory care assisted living
- Autumn Oaks – independent and assisted living
- The Whitley – assisted living and memory care assisted living
Family-owned. Industry leader. Award-winning. Smart and steady growth. Based in Irving, Texas, with assisted living locations around the country, The LaSalle Group focuses primarily on real estate development of senior living communities. Founded in 1990, LaSalle builds, owns, and operates its communities through 4 divisions, which fully support the Autumn Leaves communities from inception through design, construction, and management of operations:
- MWW Development – Identifies and develops locations for future communities.
- Winfield Design – Directs all design aspects of our senior living communities from layout and décor to safety and functional requirements.
- Lake Superior Contracting – Oversees construction of LaSalle’s real estate projects.
- Constant Care Family Management (CCFM) – Manages and operates the company’s senior living communities.