SUMMARY: The Finance Analyst is responsible for the analysis of investment performance for both new and existing projects; assists in lender and investor requests, maintain internal reports, and perform general research to support management projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare loan, equity and marketing packages as needed.
- Work closely with other departments within the company to gather all required materials requested by lenders, investors or management.
- Maintain all internal reports, providing timely performance summaries to management.
- Generate new financial models for business opportunities and improve current models to reflect best practices and up to date operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Business from an accredited university, a focus in finance or real estate preferred.
- Highly proficient in Excel and Microsoft business applications.
- Organized, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task while working under pressure.
- Ability to work independently on assignments but also work cooperatively in a team environment.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation, and interaction with coworkers and management.
- This position requires minimal local travel.
- Action Oriented - Proactively takes actions and engages in new challenges. Drives hard to get things done; full of energy for things that are challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes opportunities when they arise.
- Adaptability - Maintains effectiveness during change. Adjusts effectively to work within a new work structure, processes, requirements or cultures - tries to understand change; approaches change or newness positively.
- Constructive Conflict - Manages conflict as it arises. Listens well, diffuses conflict before it starts, finds causes of and solutions to problems, handles difficult people.
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas. Easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; seen as original and effective in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus - Meets the expectations of internal/external customers. Establishes and maintains effective relations with customers; gains customers’ trust and respect; talks and acts withcustomers in mind - gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Informing - Provides information people need to know to do their jobs. Provides direct feedback and timely information to individuals (managers, customers, peers) so that they can make accurate decisions.
- Organizing - Orchestrates multiple activities to accomplish goals. Can Marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Priority Setting - Spends time on what is important. Quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial aside; quickly senses what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Problem Solving - Solves difficult problems with effective solutions. Uses logic and methods; asks goods questions and probes all fruitful sources for answers; sees underlying or hidden problems and patterns; demonstrates honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Quality of Work - Follows established processes to produce quality work. Produces work that meets standards, is error free, and results in minimal waste and re-work; accomplishes task by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; shows concern for all aspects of the job.
- Teamwork - Works effectively in a team environment. Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
Job Status: Full Time