Autumn Leaves: Better Memory Care. By Design. ®
Autumn Leaves at a Glance
- First community opened in 2000
- Industry recognized for innovation and quality
- 50+ communities
- 1,500+ residents in our care
- 1,400+ employees
- Award-winning care, caregivers, and building design
- 2018 SeniorAdvisor.com “Best of Senior Living”
- 2017 SeniorAdvisor.com “Best of Senior Living”
- 2017 Argentum Caregiver Hero of the Year Award
- 2016 Argentum Architectural Design Award
- 2016 Argentum Caregiver Hero of the Year Award
- 2016 SeniorAdvisor.com “Best of Senior Living”
- 2015 Argentum Caregiver Hero of the Year Award
- 2015 Argentum “Best of the Best” Award
- 2015 Senior Advisor.com “Best of Senior Living”
- 2015 Dementia Society of America Ginny Gives Award
Creating Moments of Happiness. That’s what Autumn Leaves does. We offer quality, compassionate assisted living exclusively for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
With 50+ locations across the country, we care for over 1,500 residents with memory impairment.
Every aspect of our communities – from the layout, lighting, and furnishings to the culinary services and life engagement programming – is designed to promote clarity, impart a sense of calm and security, and give our residents a sense of purpose and dignity.
Our employees make happiness happen.
Do you thrive on creating moments of joy for the people in your life? Are you looking to grow with an industry leader? Are you looking for a career in caring? Then consider a career with Autumn Leaves.
Autumn Leaves Locations
- North Sarasota
- Alpharetta (Windward)
- Suwanee (Sugarloaf)
- Woodstock (Towne Lake)
- Arlington Heights
- Crystal Lake
- Glen Ellyn
- Orland Park
- South Barrington
- St. Charles
- Vernon Hills
- Overland Park
- Lee's Summit
- Southwest Oklahoma City
- Fort Mill
- Austin (South Austin)
- Fort Worth (Cityview)
- Houston (Clear Lake)
- Houston (Cy-Fair)
- Houston (Memorial City)
- Houston (Meyerland)
- Katy (Cinco Ranch)
- Missouri City (Riverstone)
- San Antonio (Stone Oak)
- San Antonio (Westover Hills)
- Spring (Cypresswood)
- The Woodlands
Every Autumn Leaves resident has a story. We work with families to get to know their loved one’s life history, wants, needs, interests, and preferences. And this life portrait becomes the basis for every aspect of the care we provide.
As experts in memory care who care for over 1,500 residents, we firmly believe that despite their disease, our residents have a great deal to give, share, and do. So we have created an individualized, evidence-based memory care program that helps to maintain cognition, ease anxiety, improve self-esteem, and create moments of happiness. We call it Inspired Connections™.
The objective of our Inspired Connections™ program is to enhance the lives of our residents through the Six Elements of Life Engagement:
- Artistic Expression
- Physical Activity
- Spiritual Support
- Community Connections
- Continuing Education
- Lifestyle and Leisure
Together, these elements provide the framework for community life at Autumn Leaves, and is how we honor and respect each resident’s full life story.
The Autumn Leaves Way
Autumn Leaves communities are operated by The LaSalle Group, a family-owned company. Family and family values – mutual respect, care, and concern for our residents, our residents’ families, and each other – are the foundation of everything we do. We call it “The Autumn Leaves Way”:
- Family First. Home is at the heart of all we do. Whether it’s a new employee joining the company or a resident moving into an Autumn Leaves community, each becomes part of our family in a caring, supportive, and respectful environment.
- Singular Care Focus. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we care exclusively for those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. At Autumn Leaves, we believe our clinical expertise and knowledge of dementia blended with our heartfelt compassion create the best possible care environment for our residents. We understand this disease at every stage, from every angle, and in every form. From Alzheimer’s disease and vascular dementia to Lewy body and Parkinson’s, we are specially trained to care for individuals with a dementia diagnosis. Our dedicated care staff is there for both the resident and the family every step of the way.
- Memories Matter. We know what matters and strive to make happy memories. We create opportunities every day to promote positive memories in the lives of our residents and employees by knowing and celebrating each of their individual life stories. In fact, this personalized approach to caring for our residents is the basis of our Inspired Connections™ life engagement programming at our Autumn Leaves communities.
- Strong Roots. We are responsive and responsible to the community and our co-workers. As a recognized leader in senior living and standalone memory care, we readily share our knowledge and compassion with families and professionals through education and outreach. We are equally supportive of each other in our daily work, which enriches our residents’ lives and makes us better and stronger as a company.