Cinco Ranch Administration Manager
SUMMARY: Provides high-level administrative support to assisted living community with phone and visitor reception, preparing reports, addressing information requests, preparing correspondence, purchasing, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and project-based assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and welcomes all visitors and guests upon their entrance into the community and when calling by phone.
- Delivers professional and courteous communication to families regarding community events, resident supply needs, care plan meetings and other communications as requested.
- Engages residents in meaningful conversation and activities related to their individual interests.
- Facilitates and/or participates in resident group activities.
- Oversees all aspects of general office coordination including copying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Organizes and maintains file system, scans invoices/documents for electronic storage, and files correspondence and other records.
- Maintains managers’ calendars to coordinate work flow and meetings and coordinates meetings and conferences using Microsoft Outlook.
- Acts as backup to Executive Director on all confidential HRIS activities.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidentiality of personnel records.
- Prepares agendas, takes meeting minutes, and makes arrangements for meetings.
- Answers phones and transfers to appropriate staff member.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Signs for and distributes UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages.
- Assists in the development of monthly community newsletters, preparing and posting activity calendars, and written family communications.
- Submits and tracks work orders and service requests for community needs.
- Purchases flowers, badges, supplies, and uniforms using proper procedures and within the assigned community budget.
- Supports community staff in assigned, project-based work.
- Budgetary responsibilities include ensuring purchases are within assigned community budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma and six (6) months experience in general office responsibilities and procedures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and problems solve with minimal assistance.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, exceptional time management skills, ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- This position requires local travel and occasional out of town travel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views.
- Quality Management -Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Ethics - Follows through on commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit regularly, occasionally stand and walk, lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.