People & Benefits
Compassionate. Creative. Smart. Collaborative. Fun. Working with memory-impaired residents takes a special kind of person – who thrives as part of a special kind of team.
When you join The LaSalle Group and Autumn Leaves, you’re joining a family of professionals who are compassionate by nature, forward-thinking in their approach, and driven to go above and beyond every day to ensure the highest standard of care for our residents and their families.
In return, you’ll gain valuable experience working for an industry leader – alongside some of the most innovative doers and thinkers in the senior housing business.
You’ll also have plenty of opportunity for professional growth and advancement, and a generous benefits program:
Health & Wellness
- Medical & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health and Dependent Care)
- Long and Short Term Disability Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Coverage
- Optional Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Coverage
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Roth 401(k)