3rd Shift PT Nurse
Provides skilled nursing care for assigned residents according to established standards and practices relating to basic nursing, restorative, and personal care services; where quality assurance, resident safety, and infection control are inherent responsibilities of the position.
- Completion of a Professional Nursing Program, approved by the state of which you are employed, and licensed to practice as a licensed or registered nurse.
- Experience in Memory Care preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and flexible hours when necessary to meet the need of the residents.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, policies and employee manuals. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation, and interaction with residents' families experiencing loss.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- This position requires local travel and occasional out of town travel.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time